Kolar Live Fish Shipping Bags are designed to safely display, protect and transport your fish and other aquarium life. These plastic, leak-proof bags are made with ultra-durable polyethylene and double sealed to prevent leaks, punctures and tears.
Made of special metallocene polyethylene resin, Relisia bags meet FDA criteria for food contact, so no dangerous chemicals or contaminants will harm your fish. Whether you’re shipping fresh or saltwater fish or invertebrates, Kolar bags are a durable and cost effective choice for all your aquarium needs. Available in a range of sizes to safely transport everything from individual coral fragments, to fish, to large koi.
- Clear polyethylene bags
- Variety of sizes tailored to aquatic life being transported
- Available in 2, 3, and 4 mil thicknesses
- Tear and puncture resistant
- Double sealed for extra insurance
- Made of fish-friendly, food-grade film
- Approved by the FDA for contact with food
- Made in the USA by a family-owned factory
- For displaying, protecting and transporting aquarium life
Applications and Uses
Fish bags created by fish experts. Kolar Labs is a trusted aquarium filtration company with expertise in ideal water conditions for fish, plants, coral and invertebrates.
Fish bags are super strong, leak-proof and won’t rip open during shipping. Bottom seams are double sealed for extra insurance. All bags are made with high-quality polyethylene resin with special a metallocene additive for increased tear and puncture resistance. All bags are BPA-free. These bags are entirely USA made in a family owned factory.
Bags come in a variety of sizes to safely transport and protect your aquatic life during shipping from small bags for coral fragments, to large bags for Koi. Available in 2, 3, and 4 mil thicknesses for your requirements. A safe, reliable and economical fish bag solution to ship, transport, protect, and pack your all your freshwater and saltwater aquatic life. Fish bags can be used for freshwater fish, tropical fish, plants, invertebrates, shrimp, Koi, and goldfish as well as saltwater and marine fish, invertebrates, reef rock, corals, and plants.
How to Safely Pack Your Fish
- Fill the bag with ⅔ air and ⅓ aquarium-safe water.
- To close, simply grab the top, twist the bag and fold the top over.
- Seal with a rubber band or tape.